Why do I need an “on-call marketing department?”
Most businesses don’t need a full-time marketing manager. But they do need the right person at times to plan and get things done. That’s where we come in.
We bring on the right expert and specialist depending on your current needs. For example – you need a new brochure. Depending on your requirements, we can bring on a writer, photographer, designer or typesetter depending on what the project needs. Need a printer? We can find the best one for each project.
The best part? Bring us on when only when needed. That means you pay only the fraction of the cost of a full-time employee.
Whether you’re trying to meet a deadline or preparing for a trade show or an event we can help by creating the right marketing pieces appropriate for your brand, audience and budget.
List of Services
- Strategic marketing & positioning
- Public relations
- Research & surveys, target market insights
- Media planning & execution
- Client loyalty & retention
- Marketing plans and calendar
- Brochures, business cards, posters, tradeshow booths
- Direct mail
- Event & trade show management
- Website creation and upgrades
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social media including Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Email marketing
- Mobile apps
- Google Adwords
- Graphic design & production
- Sales strategies & training
- Customer relationship marketing and database management
- Referral program
Trying to make decisions such as whether social media is better than traditional advertising? Need to figure out where to focus your marketing for the upcoming year? Let us get you on track with a step-by-step marketing plan and calendar designed to attract and retain the most profitable clients. The process is different for everyone, but we guide you through creating a plan that works for you and your business.
If needed, we can:
- Review and evaluate your current marketing strategy
- Research your trading area, target audience, current market trends and the effectiveness of your message
- Assist in developing and evolving your brand
Or maybe you’re somewhere in the middle. That’s ok too. Call us. See if we can help.
One more thing. And it’s important.
Planning is only worthwhile if it gets executed. And often it doesn’t. It happens to many businesses that have the best intentions. Leaders often get “too busy to do their marketing.” Marketing plans then become that bread maker they never use.
Let us do the implementation for you.
We ensure your marketing plans get properly executed to get you the best results. Free yourself up to run your business, play more golf, or take a vacation. Contact us now to get started.